SAPIEN Technologies' Secure Development Lifecycle PracticesSecurity practices at SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
The following is a list of some of our security practices here at SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
- Train: We continually train our employees to design, develop, test and deploy our products using the latest security protocols and procedures.
- Requirements: By researching and documenting detailed security requirements we ensure up-to-date cyber security features and requirements are included in our product development.
- Design: Security architecture procedures follow industry accepted design patterns to develop the security features required by our customers. Constant review and threat model assessment ensure that potential security risks are identified, quantified and addressed.
- Develop: Product implementation follows detailed design specifications and adheres to the latest best practices and coding standards. We use a variety of security tools as part of the development process including various code analysis methods.
- Verify: Security testing of our products is performed from the perspective of threat model assessment and robustness requirements.
- Deploy: The project teams and deployment leaders prepare support staff on how to respond to security needs and inquiries from our customers. Security requirement feedback from our customers is fast tracked back into the development process.
- Respond: Our development and support teams are always available to manage vulnerabilities and support our customers in the event of a cyber incident.