PowerShell Studio 2016The premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell.
- Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor.
- Visually create PowerShell GUI tools.
- Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files.
- Create MSI installers.
- Create modules from your existing functions or help files.
- Create advanced functions using the Function Builder.
- Script with cmdlets from a remote machine.
- Source control integration.
- Integrated PowerShell consoles. (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Comprehensive script debugger.
- Remote debugging.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
- Built-in PowerShell help.
- Supports Windows PowerShell 2.0 - 5.0.
- Code Formatting.
- Plus much more.
Our ISE is full of all the tools you need.
The updated ribbon UI makes it even easier to work with your scripts. You can customize your panel layouts for the way YOU work or use one of several predefined layouts. Quickly change font size with a handy font size slider. Use our function explorer to rapidly navigate to any function, event or workflow. Change the name of a function or event and it will propagate throughout your script. Our Object browser quickly connects you with PowerShell cmdlets, .NET, WMI, databases or files. Use Snippets to instantly add predefined and tested script segments to your work. And work faster due to our performance enhancements and reduced load times.
Work the way YOU want with PowerShell.
PowerShell Studio 2016: Console, Scripts, Script Modules or Forms—PowerShell Studio will meet all your scripting needs.
PowerShell Script Editor
Features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
Create advanced functions easily, including cmdlet and parameter attributes and comment-based help. The Function Builder inserts the correct syntax for you.
The Enhanced Form Designer makes GUI design fast and easy. Eliminate the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, fix, and verify any problems you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
Provides support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerShell within a single application. Runs scripts with elevated privileges and in STA / MTA mode.
Convert your script into executables. Create MSI installers. Fine-tune custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executable files with Windows PowerShell installed.
Create a Windows PowerShell script module in minutes by selecting from among your existing functions.
Integrated help system, automatically displayed help and links make learning and using PowerShell easy. Learn .NET types with quick links to MSDN reference.
The integrated Windows PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while maintaining your session.
Use projects to manage multi-file scripts, create multi-form GUIs, and script modules.
Integrated source control connectivity backs up and versions your files so you don't lose your work.
Features browsers for PowerShell commands, functions, WMI objects, .NET objects and databases.
Latest Version: 5.2.122
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported
- 200MB free disk space
- 2GB RAM
- Processor capable of running Windows 7
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Visual Studio 2012 Runtime