PrimalScript 2017The leading Universal Scripting IDE for all your administrative and web-development tasks.
- Supports over 50 languages and file types.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit platform development.
- Next generation PowerShell local and remote debugger.
- Supports PowerShell V2, V3, V4 and V5 at the same time.
- Script against a remote machine's Installed Module Set (IMS).
- Remote VBScript, JScript and PowerShell debugger.
- Supports PowerShell variable and function breakpoints.
- Integrated 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell and command console.
- PowerShell dialog editor.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- Single click build for packages, MSI databases and deployment.
- Plus much more.
PrimalScript 2017 is the next generation of our industry-leading Universal Script Environment (USE). As a system, database or network administrator, web developer or end-user developer, you need to work with multiple technologies, languages and file formats at the same time.
PrimalScript 2017's ribbon-based user interface has been updated to provide virtually all functions you use every day in the home tab. Create your own script templates based on your requirements and business needs to accelerate your ability to deliver solutions faster.
The script packager offers advanced option and platform selections to deliver solutions targeted at specific environments. You can restrict packages by domain, machine, user, platform and MAC address to avoid unauthorized script execution.
Our MSI database builder combined with the ability to run your deployment commands enable you to swiftly modify a solution, package it, create an installer for it and deploy it on your network, all with a single click of your mouse.
Our restore point feature provides you with an additional safety net if you are just experimenting with a script. Easily roll back to where you started from or define your own specific points as you progress during development.
Powerful Script Editor
Supporting over 50 languages with syntax coloring, brace matching, code folding and a large number of enhanced features, this editor has everything you need.
Execute and debug your scripts in 32-bit or 64-bit mode, with or without elevation, all from within a single IDE. Tie your scripts to a specific platform or remote server with a single meta-comment.
Developing scripts and using them to accomplish your day-to-day tasks no longer requires switching back and forth between editor and console. Run your scripts in any integrated console with the push of a button. Any console, any platform, any time.
Debug your scripts in our integrated next generation debugger on 32-bit or 64-bit without switching applications or restarting. Explore and modify variables and their content from our new debug console for PowerShell and VBScript / JScript.
PrimalScript is the only scripting IDE with a remote debugger for VBScript, JScript and PowerShell. And just like the local debugger, it can target 32-bit and 64-bit processes with just the click of a mouse.
Navigate your code
Jump easily between functions, script blocks, to do list items and bookmarks with PrimalScript's enhanced navigation bar.
Unsurpassed code-completion and instant help features guide you through developing more complex solutions in less time. Use .NET or COM objects in your PowerShell or ActiveX language code and get the same level of support.
Package and Deploy your solutions
Package your scripts as stand-alone solutions for your users, create MSI databases for GPO distribution and run your custom deployment commands, all from the same environment where you create them.
Latest Version: 7.3.99
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported
- 120MB free disk space
- 2GB RAM recommended for PowerShell
- Processor capable of running Windows 7
- .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Visual Studio 2012 Runtime
- PowerShell V2, V3, V4 and/or V5
- Adobe PDF Reader X