Write-HWHelp ?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jhochwald

Write-HWHelp ?

Post by jhochwald »

Product, version and build: PowerShell HelpWriter 2015 1.0.6
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 Bit
Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 E
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 Bit

How do I use the Command line? My PowerShell (4.0) is unable to find the the command.
I want to start with the documentation of 12 Modules and the initial generation on the command line could be much easier (and faster?).

Cheers
Josh
Cheers

Joerg Hochwald
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Write-HWHelp ?

Post by davidc »

PowerShell HelpWriter at this time doesn't have a module or command line tool, but it is on our wish list.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jhochwald

Post by jhochwald »

davidc wrote:PowerShell HelpWriter at this time doesn't have a module or command line tool, but it is on our wish list.

David
Thanks for you quick reply!

You should fix your Website and the Marketing PDF:
Run it at the command line!

Try Write-HWHelp, a cmdlet that opens PowerShell Help Writer with new or existing help files for the commands that you specify
Source: https://www.sapien.com/software/powershell_helpwriter

No word about a wish list :?
Cheers

Joerg Hochwald
davidc

Post by davidc »

Thank you, I will have the web team remove the reference. That should not have been there.

David
David
jhochwald

Post by jhochwald »

And it's also in the Flyer (PDF) :lol:
Cheers

Joerg Hochwald
davidc

Post by davidc »

Thank you, I requested to remove that reference as well.

David
David
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.