PrimalScript Highlight Current Line

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
drlandau

Post by drlandau » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Is there anyway to change the color of the highlighted current line?I have found none anywhere.The very intrusive Orange color collide with other colors, like VBScript variables, making the highlighted line very difficult to read.I think some way of inverting the colors in the line would be a much better way of highlighting the current line, instead of just changing the background, as this is sure to cause troubles at some point.Also, a current line-indication in the Linenumber area (fx. an Arrow -->) would be very handy, as would a keyboard shortcut to instantly highlight (select) - and/or jump to the current line.Actually the Jump to Current Line could easily be accomplished by doubleclicking the linenumber in the statusline - or similar. And rightclick - Select or Highlight.If not considered a Pre-Sales issue, please don't remove the question, but move it to the right Forum Section, as the issue is quite valid - and I only posted here until I get the purchase approved anyway...
drlandau2011-02-23 02:22:56

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 am

Tools - Options - Text Editor - Colors - Line highlight
If you click on the line number the corresponding line gets selected.
I'll pass on your comments about hotkeys, thanks.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

drlandau

Post by drlandau » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I did browse it before posting, but I guess the fact that the listbox is not sorted alphabetically threw me off. I found it, thanks!Btw. is there any reasoning behind the current sorting? Thematically or something? If not, I think alphabetically would be nice :-)Please also if possible forward the suggestion about some kind of color inversion, maybe it could be a checkbox like "Display Syntax Coloring".Just a thought for consideration... Thanks a lot.Yes, pressing a linenumber highlight the line - what I was looking for was just an indication on the linenumber of the current line. Could be a BOLD linenumber, an arrow, inverted colors on the linennumbers etc. For me at least (and experience has tought me I'm seldom alone) it would be a welcome addition.Thanks!

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Thank you for your input, I will forward it accordingly.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.