Renewal question

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
B Daring
Answers: 2
Has voted: 1 time

Renewal question

Post by B Daring »

I just went through my first renewal 5 days ago. Paid and on the invoice it shows the same activation number. How long does it usually take for my subscription status to state next billing cycle is next year? The reason I ask is I'm not getting prompted that there is a new version to download. So figured it had something to do with the billing cycle showing a past date.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Renewal question

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I checked your account and it all seems to be in order. It has been updated to next year and yes, the activation key stays the same.
Unfortunately you do not indicate where you see it not being updated and what version you are currently running, so I cannot really comment on that.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
B Daring

Post by B Daring »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2022 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.8.212
Build: v10.0.19044.0

I am in Studio and I clicked in the top right hand corner "Activation Information" It shows "Next Billing Date" 11/19/2022
B Daring

Post by B Daring »

so any clue why my billing date has not updated? Apart from uninstalling and reinstalling, it should automagically update correct?
Alexander Riedel

The displayed date in the software is informational. It will update eventually when the software has a reason to communicate with the server.
We generally try to keep that chatter to a minimum.
The information displayed on your account page is the one relevant at all times.
Alexander Riedel
B Daring

Post by B Daring »

That's good to know, but the billing stating wrong is not showing me updates that just came out, Like the .213. I have to manually look for it.
Alexander Riedel

I'll forward that to the team
Alexander Riedel
B Daring

Post by B Daring »

Hello Alexander,

Just curious if you have heard anything yet?
Alexander Riedel

No not yet, let me follow up on that.
Alexander Riedel
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

By "manually look", do you mean you had to open the SAPIEN Update Tool or you went to the website?
Brittney
This topic is 1 year and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.