PowerShell Studio subscription activation question

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
csharp2b

PowerShell Studio subscription activation question

Post by csharp2b »

I have a PowerShell Studio monthly subscription for tinkering at home. I have two computers, a laptop and a desktop. The software is activated on my laptop.
Am I able to activate a second computer with my subscription or do I need to purchase another activation?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PowerShell Studio subscription activation question

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You can activate it on up to 20 computers. You just cannot use it on more than two at the same time.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
csharp2b

Re: PowerShell Studio subscription activation question

Post by csharp2b »

Thats great! Thank you Alexander.

Just the answer I was looking for.
This topic is 1 year and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.