Multiple Subscriptions managed under one account

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
brianclark

Multiple Subscriptions managed under one account

Post by brianclark »

Product: Powershell Studio
My company currently has 5 or 6 different users with either subscriptions or perpetual licenses (where maintenance has expired).
We are moving all of our individuals to Annual subscriptions, however we would like to manage them under one account.
Is there a way to add more licensed users to a single account? Where they can login and manage their activation's and downloads, however the one administrator account can manage the subscription?
I am sure there is a way, I would just like to be told so that I can make sure we have it correct.
Along these same lines, is there a way to pull in active subscriptions into the one singular "management" account?
brianclark

Re: Multiple Subscriptions managed under one account

Post by brianclark »

So I found the link to managing subscriptions from one account. https://www.sapien.com/blog/2014/03/18/ ... criptions/
However, my secondary question still stands. I couldn't find anyway to pull active subscriptions into one "management" account, not without creating a new subscription.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please contact sales@sapien.com with all your currently active subscriptions. They can combine them into one activation key, add any additional seats you may need and associate users or show you how to add them. It is pretty simple, but we don't want you to post key here in the forum :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
brianclark

Post by brianclark »

Thanks Alexander, I have sent a message off to Sales and will await their reply.

thanks.
This topic is 1 year and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.