Cannot Activate Powershell Studio

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cbankordlol

Cannot Activate Powershell Studio

Post by cbankordlol »

My Subscription is active until November. My card expired which is the problem and I just updated the data, but it wasn't going to renew until next month. So now when I try to activate my software under account: cbankordlol -- it's saying my subscription expired. Can someone please help? Thanks!
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Cannot Activate Powershell Studio

Post by sapiensales »

Please contact sales@sapien.com. We are happy to help. Thank you.
This topic is 1 year and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.