Activation key has already been registered

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
LaurentM

Activation key has already been registered

Post by LaurentM »

Hello, I installed PowerShell Studio recently and was given an activation key that I am trying to register without success so far. I get the message "Activation key has already been registered." when I try registering it through my sapien.com account. This activation key was used by a colleague who doesn't need it anymore. He unregistered the key and sent me a screenshot showing that it has been properly unregistered. The screenshot shows "You have removed yourself as a user on activation key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; this activation key is now a managed key.". Not sure why I can't register.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Activation key has already been registered

Post by sapiensales »

Please email sales@sapien.com with the 16-digit Activation Key you are referencing. We are happy to help!
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.