What the future holds

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Lembasts
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

What the future holds

Post by Lembasts »

Hi,
First up Id like to say I love working with PS. I use it every day maintaining utilities that are loved by all in my organisation.
Im wondering what its like for you folks? There doesnt seem much scope left for any brand new makeover - just adding the odd little feature here and there and fixing the odd bug. or am I wrong?
Are there big plans afoot? Usually when my utilities have been stable and around for years I go back and do a root and branch audit of the code and invariably find things I can do more efficiently based of more recent stuff I have learned. Are your coders getting bored? Do you need a flood of new cool requests?
Cheers
David
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: What the future holds

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Are you bucking for a job? We have long lists of things to do and features and ideas too big to tackle at this moment. If you are available....
If you have cool ideas, go ahead, we sort through them. I cannot promise anything BUT if they are really cool, maybe we can shift priorities :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Lembasts
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by Lembasts »

No - I love my job!
I didnt realise there was a huge backlog of things to do and features to add so I'll leave it to you...
Just curious but are you able to divulge how many coders work on PS?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

No, sorry, we do not disclose these types of numbers.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.