Personal customer service

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
frankieg1975

Personal customer service

Post by frankieg1975 »

Good day,

I am evaluating Powershell Studio 2022 and am very interested in purchasing a product license and possibly multiple licenses however I have some questions that I would like to speak with someone about. I'm not interested in searching through reams and reams of forum questions and answers which I did when I was a junior developer who couldn't afford products at the level of those provided by SAPIEN. I may be wrong but I've tried to find a professional customer service option on the SAPIEN website but all links that hint at such a service arrive at the same place. I.e. this forum. With that said and done, does SAPIEN have client service consultants that I can speak with personally?

Sincerely
François
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Personal customer service

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The forum has the advantage that google might have picked up an answer to your question. We do have a premium support option, which gives you one-on-one attention of whoever is best suited to a particular problem.
The general way this operates, is to either post here or email support@sapien.com with a as detailed question or problem description as possible.
If we can answer your question right there, we will do so. If we can give you link, we will do so. If we need to speak with you on the phone, we will be happy to call you.
If a question is more tricky, we find a way to streamline the process, to save you and us time.

Phone conversations though are usually the least efficient way of providing support. We cannot see your screen and asking for screenshots or particular files is not a good option in a phone conversation. Our customers are all around the globe, so manning a 24 hour call center would be required for phone support. That would increase prices, so we do not want to do that.

After having written all that, you are always welcome to call our main phone line. Leave a message with your name and number and a quick summary of your questions if you get voicemail.
To be fair, for efficiency's sake, our sales agents may ask you to send an email first so they can evaluate who is best suited to answer your questions and forward it.
You can achieve the same (and usually better results) by emailing support@sapien.com if your questions are technical in nature or sales@sapien.com if they are more general sales or licensing related. Either way, I can assure you that at the other end of your phone message, email or forum post there is an actual live person who will try his or her best to give you the answers to your questions.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.