Activation Key Transfer - Terminated Employee

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
itsjesse
Has voted: 1 time

Activation Key Transfer - Terminated Employee

Post by itsjesse »

PowerShell Studio 2022

A former employee of mine recently terminated. I have access to his Sapien Account but I cannot see where the Activation key was registered and thus cannot transfer it to anyone else. Please advise.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Activation Key Transfer - Terminated Employee

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please email the activation key in question to sales@sapien.com and indicate where you would like it transferred to. They will take care of you.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
itsjesse
Has voted: 1 time

Re: Activation Key Transfer - Terminated Employee

Post by itsjesse »

Thank you. Appreciate it!
Inserting more characters to exceed 25.
This topic is 1 year and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.