Packager Credentials Issue

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 2 years and 4 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
foldzan1

Packager Credentials Issue

Post by foldzan1 »

I am having an issue where storing and using credentials in the "Packager, Credentials" is not working when I run it from the EXE.
My setup is a Multi-form Project GUI built in PowerShell Studio. I have set the Credentials in the 'Settings', 'Packager', Credentials' tab. When I run the project from within PowerShell Studio it works fine. But when I build and run the EXE it does not find the credentials... Any help would be appreciated.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Packager Credentials Issue

Post by Alexander Riedel »

According to our records you have a PowerShell Studio 2018 license, which does not support this.
Please post product support questions from the account associated with the license in the corresponding product support forum.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
foldzan1

Post by foldzan1 »

It says on my account that I have a 2022 and a 2018 license. That being said... I figured it out on my own.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

My apologies. Maybe I looked the wrong way. At any rate, please post any issues in the product support forum, because it prompts for version information.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 4 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.