Receiving popup to rebuild cache

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dwight.brookland

Receiving popup to rebuild cache

Post by dwight.brookland »

I am constantly getting a popup after updating to the most recent release that "New Powershell modules have either been installed on your system or have been updated. Do you want to rebuild the powershell cache to reflect this new information?" and I click yes and it pops up again 5 to 15 minutes later. I also own module manager and generally will keep my modules updated weekly.
Image of popup attached.
sapienpopup.PNG
sapienpopup.PNG (6.9 KiB) Viewed 5236 times
Thanks,
Dwight B.
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: Receiving popup to rebuild cache

Post by Olga_B »

We have confirmed this is a bug and are currently working on getting a fix out.

To prevent the prompt in the meantime, you can rename CacheCheck.exe in the application install folder.
dwight.brookland

Re: Receiving popup to rebuild cache

Post by dwight.brookland »

I have done that. Thanks for the timely response.

Thanks,
Dwight B.
This topic is 2 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.