Cannot delete line in .ps1 script that is causing an error

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 2 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
duder258

Cannot delete line in .ps1 script that is causing an error

Post by duder258 »

When attempting to run a form script I am getting an error for a line that is contained in the .ps1 file. How do I get rid of the offending line? I am using Powershell Studio 2021 version 5.8.196.0 and I have attached a PDF of the error message being shown.
Attachments
PS Studio error.pdf
(12.92 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Cannot delete line in .ps1 script that is causing an error

Post by brittneyr »

Based off the information provided, there is many things that could be wrong and without seeing the actual script, I can only make guesses.

Please export the psf file to a ps1 (Deploy->Export->Export to File), then open the exported file to see if there are any errors.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.