Does not do ANYTHING. Never has.

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
darrylr1911

Does not do ANYTHING. Never has.

Post by darrylr1911 »

Thought it was a great idea. Installed it. All kinds of things with "Update Available" but it always ends up saying "Error. Unable to Update Azure." Doesn't matter which module I try, Pester, PowerShellGet, ImportExcel - just the same look like it might be doing something then BAM! Same old error message, just with a different module name. Guess I'll skip this one as well come renewal time. Sad. PowerShell is the one thing I really use.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Does not do ANYTHING. Never has.

Post by brittneyr »

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build:
32 or 64 bit version of product:
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS:

I apologize for the inconvenience this has been causing you. Can you please provide screenshots of the application when the errors are occurring as well as information regarding your system setup like execution policy, group policy, and if you are using a proxy? Are you able to update your modules from the console? Any additional information would be helpful so we can get this working for you.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.