Auto formatting with PowerShell

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 13 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
idocs2010

Post by idocs2010 »

I am looking at Primal Script and I don't see the auto formatting feature with PowerShell like in Idera's PowerShell Plus ...I'm new to PowerShell and looking for the auto formatting when putting in loops and what not ...
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Our experience is that our users like to control the formatting of their code and not have the editor force a specific formatting style on them.
There are no plans at this time to add this.

We will eventually add the ability to reformat code according to user specifications, but that is not what you are asking for.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 13 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.