Class Browser not display contents

Support for all customers who have purchased a PrimalScript product license. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
clum09

Class Browser not display contents

Post by clum09 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 am

Product, version and build: 7.4.115
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

This new version of PrimalScript periodically fails to display the function names in the editor's Class Browser pane when I open and work on more than one script in the editor. This is very annoying when I need to jump to a function to check out some code. This behavior does not seem to happen every time, but it happens randomly throughout the day when I work on multiple scripts.

I will provide a screen shot when this happens next time.

This behavior has never happened in PowerShell Studio with more than five scripts in the editor for some reason.

Alexander Riedel

Re: Class Browser not display contents

Post by Alexander Riedel » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 am

PowerShell Studio and PrimalScript are two entirely different products, so there is no correlation on that.
I'll have to check on that. When that happens, check if the function combobox on top of any of these files is empty too.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

clum09

Re: Class Browser not display contents

Post by clum09 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:00 pm

I just took a screen shot of PrimalScript not showing anything in the Class Browser pane. I opened two scripts in PrimalScript, and when I tried to check the function names from the Class Browser pane, nothing showed up. See the attachment below. This behavior is very annoying and is happening randomly.
ClassBrowsers.jpg
ClassBrowsers.jpg (152.07 KiB) Viewed 2 times