No way to go up a folder in Dropbox

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
adbertram

No way to go up a folder in Dropbox

Post by adbertram »

When I'm browsing Dropbox in the Scripts section I have no way of going up a folder in the hierarchy. I can browse down but whenever I tap on Back it simply takes me all the way back to the main Scripts screen. I then have to browse down the hierarchy all over again.
Ferdinand Rios

Re: No way to go up a folder in Dropbox

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

That is a bug that creeped into build 138. It has been fixed in build 139 which should be available soon. The way it should work is that you tap on the "path" text and a panel will drop down with each path segment in a list. You then tap on the path segment and it will take you to that level. See image below:
IMG_0253.PNG
IMG_0253.PNG (126.66 KiB) Viewed 20690 times
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Re: No way to go up a folder in Dropbox

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

I just received notification that build 139 is available on the app store...
F.G. Rios
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.