Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:58 pm
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Poland, Europe, Earth
I would like see/use in PowerShell Studio functionality like offers the SplatHelper module - published in PowerShell Gallery https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/SplatHelper
From the module description:
1. In PowerShell ISE, navigate the caret to the line you want to splat. Then, go to the console window, and type "splatise."
2. Call "splat" directly, passing in a string containing the command you want to splat.
Please check the twiit https://twitter.com/pcgeek86/status/731508400522072066
- Posts: 5913
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 am
Thank you for the suggestion. This feature has been on our list for some time. The more the people chime, the higher priority we can give it
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 pm
- Location: Indiana