Solved - Dot source the AppDeployToolkit Functions - debug

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lontru

Solved - Dot source the AppDeployToolkit Functions - debug

Post by lontru »

Have attached my project

I have dot source the required AppDeployToolkit - so i can use the function from the toolkit in my project.
That works fine. But i have a glitch in the logfile it create some how the logmessage is null? The output in sapien output windoes show the message fine but the log file it create it doesnt have the "message"`???

Any pointers what wrong ?? tried to debug it with breakpoints but it a step above my knowledge...

C:\Windows\Logs\Software\Test_Toolkit_1.0.0.0_EN_01_PSAppDeployToolkit_Install.log
PowerShell_Studio_hJzma4gSEM.png
PowerShell_Studio_hJzma4gSEM.png (65.55 KiB) Viewed 701 times
Attachments
Toolkit.zip
(637.64 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Last edited by lontru on Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
lontru

Re: Dot source the AppDeployToolkit Functions - debug

Post by lontru »

Solved.

Needed to define this also

$script:installPhase = "Setup"
This topic is 1 year and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.