Missing "tab" arrows for selecting non-visible script tabs

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
FrankAndrew

Missing "tab" arrows for selecting non-visible script tabs

Post by FrankAndrew »

Product: PrimalScript (64 Bit)
Build: v8.0.173
Build: v10.0.19044

Hi PrimalScript support team,

I have noticed recently that PSR is missing the "tab" selection arrows at the top right next to the script title tabs that would be used to move horizontally through the open files without having to resort to the flip down listbox.

PSR missing tab arrows
PSR missing tab arrows
2022.11.28_08-40-54_PSR_version_8.0.173_missing_tab_selection_arrows.png (36.81 KiB) Viewed 12622 times

Those arrows ARE in PowerShell Studio:

SPS DOES have tab arrows
SPS DOES have tab arrows
2022.11.28_08-37-28_PowerShell-Studio_tab_selection_arrows_ARE_present.png (33.24 KiB) Viewed 12622 times

Did these disappear from PrimalScript or were they never there?
I seem to remember having them. I don't know when they disappeared but I need them back.
Thanks in advance.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Missing "tab" arrows for selecting non-visible script tabs

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The UI lib for PrimalScript (C++) and PowerShell Studio (C#) are not identical, so these two are never the same.
PrimalScript did have these buttons a loooong time ago. They where replaced with the hamburger menu which allows you to directly access the file you want.
The UI lib allows one or the other. I am not partial to either one, but at the time it seemed folks preferred the hamburger menu, since that is what Visual Studio has.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
FrankAndrew

Post by FrankAndrew »

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the Info. If no else is having a problem with this then I will have to accept it also.

Take care.
Alexander Riedel

I'll earmark it to potentially add an option.
Alexander Riedel
FrankAndrew

Post by FrankAndrew »

That would be awesome, thanks :)

I will look forward to that possible time.
Alexander Riedel

But in the meantime, you can use Ctrl+F6 and Ctrl+Shift+F6 to scroll through the tabs forward and backwards.
Alexander Riedel
FrankAndrew

Post by FrankAndrew »

Thanks for the TIP Alex. (DummyFill....-----...) ;)
This topic is 1 year and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.