Connect-MicrosoftTeams not creating the login window

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JendaCze

Connect-MicrosoftTeams not creating the login window

Post by JendaCze »

Product, version and build: PS Studio 2022 5.8.213
Operating system: W11 Pro
PowerShell version(s): 5.1.22621.169

Hello, I am testing trial version of your product and I am experiencing exactly same issue - viewtopic.php?p=81496#p81496

Is there any way how to fix it? Placing Connect-MicrosoftTeams to Startup.pss is working, but I would like to use "On-Demand" connection initiated from button or from menu item.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Connect-MicrosoftTeams not creating the login window

Post by brittneyr »

You need to establish the connection before creating the form as the connection thread and GUI thread interfere with one another. The issue appears to be similar to some other Microsoft commands such as Connect-ExchangeOnline.

You may find the following helpful:
viewtopic.php?p=82682&hilit=Connect+Exc ... ine#p82682
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.