403 - Forbidden when activating?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mwilliamsocc
Has voted: 1 time

403 - Forbidden when activating?

Post by mwilliamsocc »

Greetings,

I deactivated a license for one machine, installed the software on another and am trying to activate on that computer (on a key that actually had 2 activations, only 1 one was used) and I am getting a 403 - Forbidden error from powershell studio ..

Help?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: 403 - Forbidden when activating?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

That is a message from your proxy server. It prevents communication between PowerShell Studio and www.sapien.com via https.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mwilliamsocc
Has voted: 1 time

Post by mwilliamsocc »

Seriously doubt my security team is going to make any kind of exceptions - isnt there an offline method of doing this?
And thank you for the quick response. We love PSS!!!!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There is. You can find that on your account page. But if our software cannot connect, you will not get update and security notifications. So tell your
security team to thinks what's worse :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.