Need to move my installation....

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mwilliamsocc
Has voted: 1 time

Need to move my installation....

Post by mwilliamsocc »

We are retiring the Server OS where I have PS studio installed. I need to move it to the newly setup 2019 server.

How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Need to move my installation....

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Deactivate the software on your old computer or deactivate it on your account page if the computer is already offline, reset or gone.
Then install on your new computer and activate using your userid, password and activation key (which you can find on your account page if necessary)
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mwilliamsocc
Has voted: 1 time

Re: Need to move my installation....

Post by mwilliamsocc »

Can I simply uninstall the program from the old server? It will be some time before it becomes fully decommed due to the process my company goes through to do so - but I will lose access to the server well before the decomm completes.

---- After re-reading your reply it sounds like I can!!

Thank you!
This topic is 1 year and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.