New License reports it has already been registered?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
pg-powershell

New License reports it has already been registered?

Post by pg-powershell »

My company recently purchased me a license for PowerShell Studio. Upon activation attempt, the license reports that it has already been registered and will not allow me to activate under my account (both web interface and PowerShell Studio)

Received this message: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Activation key has already been registered.

How to proceed from here?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: New License reports it has already been registered?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please send an email with the actual activation key to sales@sapien.com. They can determine who registered it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.