Which version for Powershell Studio 2018 license

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
sapiac1

Which version for Powershell Studio 2018 license

Post by sapiac1 »

I have a 2017 Powershell Studio license and was running the tool with 2019 version of Powershell Studio. Now i removed the license because of a new PC, installed the 2018 version but now when i open a project it tells "Warning: This project was created with a newer version"
On updates there are no more updates available.
Where to download the latest working version for the 2017 license ???
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Which version for Powershell Studio 2018 license

Post by brittneyr »

Previous builds can be found on your Register Products page:
RegisteredProducts_PreviousBuilds.png
RegisteredProducts_PreviousBuilds.png (165.9 KiB) Viewed 14528 times
The warning you are receiving is from opening the project in different years of PowerShell Studio. Upon opening, the project's format would be updated to the latest. Changes to the project format do not happen often.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.