I am no longer able to open PowerShell Studio?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Ron Trionfetti

I am no longer able to open PowerShell Studio?

Post by Ron Trionfetti »

1. [Codebox=powershell file=Untitled.ps1]
[/Codebox]

My Maintenance account expired, I believe in April of 2020.
When I try to open PowerShell Studio a dialog appears with PSS window behind hit. When I close the dialog PSS disappears.
Does the expiration of the Maintenance account prevent me from using PSS?
I don't want any new updates, I just want to use the PSS IDE.

see attachment
Attachments
PowerShellStudioSnap.jpg
PowerShellStudioSnap.jpg (195.45 KiB) Viewed 5711 times
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: I am no longer able to open PowerShell Studio?

Post by brittneyr »

The dialog you are seeing is the activation dialog. You need to activate the software with your account information and activation key for that dialog to go away.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.