Unhandled Exception: One or more errors occurred - 5.7.178

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
nTrickle

Unhandled Exception: One or more errors occurred - 5.7.178

Post by nTrickle »

I updated to Powershell Studio 5.7.178 yesterday. Since then I keep getting a pop up error message that says. "Unhandled Exception: One or more errors occurred." After I hit ok on the pop up window, notepad opens up with debug info. See attached text file. After this only system variables show up to tab autocomplete. None of the variables I create in the .ps1 script show up in the dropdown for autocomplete anymore. If I save the script, close PS Studio and reopen the script it works again until I get the error again. This seems to only happen when I am typing. At first I thought it only happened when typing variables but then it happened when I was type in a comment. This only started happening after updating to 5.7.178 and I have it happening on two seperate computers. I think I was on 5.6.x before I updated.
Attachments
ErrorLog.txt
(5.48 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: Unhandled Exception: One or more errors occurred - 5.7.178

Post by Olga_B »

If you can, please zip and load up the original file(s), so that we can attempt to recreate the issue:

https://www.sapien.com/support/upload
Olga_B
Site Admin

Post by Olga_B »

Thanks for uploaded files.
We are investigating this and will update you as soon as we have more information

Quick question. What OS is your system?
nTrickle

Post by nTrickle »

I am using Windows 10 (1903).
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

Please try build 5.7.179 and let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.