PS 2020 not exporting multi form projects correctly

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DataAction

PS 2020 not exporting multi form projects correctly

Post by DataAction »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.172
Build: v10.0.18362.0

PS 2020 doesn't seem to export multi form projects to ps1 correctly. It seems to only export the active psf so when you run it and try to call the child form it fails as it cannot find it. I have done this in previous versions without any issues.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 31 times

Re: PS 2020 not exporting multi form projects correctly

Post by brittneyr »

I have been able to reproduce this behavior and have filed a bug report with the development team. When I have more information, I'll post here.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

This issue has been resolved and the fix will be included in the next service release.
Brittney
DataAction

Post by DataAction »

Great work. Can you please advise when the next service release will be available?
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

Please try the latest build (5.7.173) and let me know if this issue still persists.
Brittney
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.