Removal of a 2nd registered account?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
shiroscout

Removal of a 2nd registered account?

Post by shiroscout »

Hello,

Who do I contact about the removal of a second registered account?

I believe what happened is I used my work email for a trial,
Then when I was ready to purchase used my personal email, credit card, etc...

But sometimes I accidentally log in to the second account, especially on the forums.

I'd like to just have that account removed, that way if I try logging in using that user id and password, I will get a "Denied access" and realize I need to log in with my registered, purchased software account.
Thank You,

Wayne
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Removal of a 2nd registered account?

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Wayne!

Send an email to websupport@sapien.com with the usernames for each account and indicate which one you would like removed.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.