Module Manager Distribution Germany

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
BA_Rdf_KK

Module Manager Distribution Germany

Post by BA_Rdf_KK »

Dear Sapien-Support,

our Administration has to buy Sapien products from a German Distribution.
We are using PowerShell Studio und WMI Explorer. We would like to use Module Manager too, but we can't find a Distribution which is selling this product alone.
The whole Suite is for now too expensive, thats why we bought the products seperated.

Can you tell me a distribution, which is selling it?

Thanks!

Best regards

Kahl
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Module Manager Distribution Germany

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hi Kahl. Thank you for posting here. You can find our reseller list here: https://www.sapien.com/company/resellers
There are some in Germany and all of them must be able to sell you our Module Manager.
If they tell you otherwise, please forward their response to sales@sapien.com
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
BA_Rdf_KK

Post by BA_Rdf_KK »

Thanks for the answer!

One distrubutor said, that they don't have it. An another one said, that the Module Manager is still in Beta. So they can offer only the other products. Is that correct? Normally a Version above 1.x.x.x is for me a released non-beta Version.

Best regards
Kahl
Alexander Riedel

I will put our sales team on it. It has not been in beta for a while. Can you give me the names of the companies you talked to please?
Alexander Riedel
BA_Rdf_KK

Post by BA_Rdf_KK »

Hello,

it was SienerSoft Germany (answer: Module Manager is in beta) and Comparex (answer: Module Manager not alone).

Without contact, we checked "only" online CCP Software (no hint of Sapien products), SOS Software (no hint of Sapien products) and Compuwave (no Module Manager listed).

Best regards
Kahl
Alexander Riedel

Yes, thanks. I will inform the sales team in the morning and ask them to reply here as soon as possible.
Alexander Riedel
Alexander Riedel

Alexander Riedel
BA_Rdf_KK

Post by BA_Rdf_KK »

Thank you for the link!

I see, there are two pages of SOS. On the main are something like selected companies, thats why I didn't see it.

Best regards!
Kahl
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.