Cannot verify subscription for productivity pack

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
theasmo2

Cannot verify subscription for productivity pack

Post by theasmo2 »

Hello,

I purchased PowerShell Studio 2017, WMI Explorer 2017, and the productivity pack a couple years back. I received a new laptop and thus transferring everything over. I was able to verify my license for PowerShell Studio and WMI Explorer, however none of the productivity pack items will verify using the license key listed in my account info.

I tried with PowerRegEx, PowerShell Help, PowerShell Profile Editor, and PrimalPad. I receive the same error for all four, "Your subscription could not be verified online. Please check you entered the number correctly". I have copied and pasted the number several times and verified letter for letter.

What would be my next option to get this resolved?

Thank you!
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Cannot verify subscription for productivity pack

Post by davidc »

The productivity pack uses a separate key that should start with ##-PPK. To access the key, click on the Productivity Pack button next to your subscription number in your Registered Products page:

https://www.sapien.com/account/products

Productivity Pack Button.png
Productivity Pack Button.png (26.36 KiB) Viewed 10308 times
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please indicate which version of the PPK tools you installed. You can tell from the installer file names.
Please also let us know if you entered you subscription number (that would not work) or the PPK key from your accounts page.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
theasmo2

Post by theasmo2 »

Thank you davidc, but yes I am using the key listed on that page.
davidc wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:44 am The productivity pack uses a separate key that should start with ##-PPK. To access the key, click on the Productivity Pack button next to your subscription number in your Registered Products page:

https://www.sapien.com/account/products

Productivity Pack Button.png
theasmo2

Post by theasmo2 »

Hello Alexander,

I downloaded the versions listed in my account with the associated PPK key.
PowerRegEx 1.2.28
PowerShell Help 2.1.37 64-bit
PowerShell Profile Editor 1.2.3.2 64-bit
PrimalPad 2.4.6.2 64-bit
Olga_B
Site Admin

Post by Olga_B »

Hello,
I tested both PPK keys with products you listed above. I was able to unlock all products.
Could you try to install and unlock these products on another machine?
theasmo2

Post by theasmo2 »

Hello,

So I tested the key on two other machines, both with the same result. Thus far I tested on the following:

1. First off the original machine, my new Windows 10 Surface Book with a new install of PS Studio and the productivity pack. PS Studio registers fine, but the same error with the productivity pack. I tried from 3 networks: work, home, and my verizon jetpack. I have Symantec Endpoint installed, so I also tried with Endpoint completely disabled, thus no firewall.
2. Next an older Windows 7 desktop with a new install of the productivity pack. I get the same error with the productivity pack. I tried from 2 networks: work and home. This one uses Windows defender and Windows Firewall, which I disabled both.
3. and last on my virtual Windows 7 desktop running on my work VMWare hosts. I obviously only tried the work network, with firewall disabled. same result.

Prior to my new surface book I had a Surface 4 Pro running Windows 10. Everything was working fine on there.

I'm not sure what else to try.

Olga_B wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm Hello,
I tested both PPK keys with products you listed above. I was able to unlock all products.
Could you try to install and unlock these products on another machine?
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.