Color Coding for bash still incorrect

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
robert@robdemsoft.se

Color Coding for bash still incorrect

Post by robert@robdemsoft.se »

Product, version and build: PrimalScript Version 7.4.116
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system: Windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS: 64

Raising this again as it's coming up to a year with still no change. In bash, hashtags (#) inside curly braces are not comments. At the moment Primalscript consider everything after a hashtag as a comment when using bash color coding.

Compare Primalscript to Gvim example, same code.
primal_example.png
primal_example.png (8.14 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
gvim_example.png
gvim_example.png (5.38 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Color Coding for bash still incorrect

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I see. The person replying to your last post failed to file an issue in the bug tracker. I will make her buy donuts for all :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel

I guess I was wrong. An issue was filed and I missed it. I guess now I need to buy donuts for all...
Alexander Riedel
robert@robdemsoft.se

Post by robert@robdemsoft.se »

I'll just have a Swedish treat. Nice to see this back from the far dark corner of the bug tracker.
semla.jpg
semla.jpg (5.65 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
Alexander Riedel

As an additional treat, it’s already fixed. It will be in the next service build.
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.