Your subscription has expired

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bantum

Your subscription has expired

Post by Bantum »

I've renewed my subscription, but PowerShell Studio still tells me it has expired every time it starts. I've got internet access so it should be able to talk to Sapien registration servers OK. I am still getting updates. How can I let PowerShell Studio no it's been renewed?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Your subscription has expired

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Assuming you are using the subscription associated with your user id, (please don't post it here) there is no activity on our activation servers for that license. Generally that means you are behind a proxy that prevents access to our servers. I don't know your network setup, so it difficult to provide a remedy. Generally:

- Ask your proxy admin to allow traffic to and from https://www.sapien.com
- Make sure your Windows or third party firewall is not blocking the product's access to the internet.

If that does not apply to you or is not possible, please go to your SAPIEN account page and request offline activation.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Bantum

Re: Your subscription has expired

Post by Bantum »

Thanks for the reply, put my laptop on an external internet connection and it registered OK, must have been the company firewall blocking it.
Cheers
This topic is 5 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.