Cannot download Complimentary Productivity Pack

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Manuel Berfelde

Cannot download Complimentary Productivity Pack

Post by Manuel Berfelde »

Hello,

I have been trying to download PowerRegEX and Profile Editor but it keeps failing.
I tried different browsers on different machines on different networks but all I ever get is
There was an error downloading your file: Please try again.
Can someonme help?

Greetings
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Cannot download Complimentary Productivity Pack

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I'll have a look, sit tight...
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Using Chrome. Seems to operate just fine. I am assuming you download from here: https://www.sapien.com/software/productivity_pack ?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Manuel Berfelde

Post by Manuel Berfelde »

I tried to download from my "Registered Products" page: https://www.sapien.com/account/products
Which is still not working - you should check this.

I used your link to download. Thanks!
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.