Offline keys are no longer supported(?)

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
RichardJordan3

Offline keys are no longer supported(?)

Post by RichardJordan3 »

I am reinstalling Studio 2018 and am attempting to enter my offline registration code. This is how I have activated all previous installations. It is now telling me that offline keys are no longer supported. Our proxy server has never allowed my to perform an online activation and the company does not allow users to take desktop PCs off-campus. Is there a way around this?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Offline keys are no longer supported(?)

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Yes, this is correct. You will need a license file. I am sure you saw the new browse button (...) on the dialog.
There will be a mechanism on your account page to generate one, its just that the web developers haven't quite activated that yet.
If you need a license file NOW, please email the license number to support@sapien.com and we can email you one.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
RichardJordan3

Re: Offline keys are no longer supported(?)

Post by RichardJordan3 »

It seems to be working for the download of a license file this afternoon. Thanks for the response!
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.