Search results not jumping to code line

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PsCustomObject-2

Search results not jumping to code line

Post by PsCustomObject-2 »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2018 5.5.150.0
32 or 64 bit version of product:x64
Operating system: Windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS: x64

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***

Hello,

as per subject I've noticed a weird behavior which all the sudden manifested itself, when using the Find all References... on a variable name I can see results in the bottom pane but if I click on any of the occurences PSS will not automatically jump to the relevant line of code.

I use the function a lot and for what I can tell this was working till yesterday then all of the sudden, and for no apparent reason, it stopped working.

Is there any setting shall I check? I could nto really find anything obvious in the preferences.

Thansk in advancE!
PsCustomObject-2

Re: Search results not jumping to code line

Post by PsCustomObject-2 »

Well apparently I've been able to solve the issue resetting all settings to default and re-importing my custom profile.

Case closed :)
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Search results not jumping to code line

Post by davidc »

If this issue occurs again, please let us know.
Note: if you modify the script after the search the lines numbers might not align anymore.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.