install deployed msi file got error

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mpeled

install deployed msi file got error

Post by mpeled »

I work with PowerShell GUI 2017 and make the deploy proccess for Windows Installer Package (.msi) file
when i try to install it at diffrent computer (64 bit as i sign it) , after the installation when i try to run it we got an error (close window)
is there some installation that i need to do at the target computer before run the apps ?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: install deployed msi file got error

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please note that the customer service forum is not for technical issues. It is reserved for customer service or sales specific problems.
Since there is no license attached to your user ID, I would assume the "Trial Software / Pre-sales Technical Questions" (viewforum.php?f=8)
would be the place for you to post.
But when you do, please post the requested information, such as exact version and platform data, as well as the actual error.
From this post we cannot determine if your MSI stops or your application. We cannot determine from this if you package as an exe (if so, which platform and which PowerShell version) or if you simply deploy the resulting script.
We also cannot determine from this on what type of OS and bitness level you try to run your application or MSI.

Please be as precise as possible, thanks!
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.