Error: Invalid Subscription Key

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
RichardJordan3

Post by RichardJordan3 »

We renewed my license recently and I am unable to upgrade my offline key. We are behind a proxy server and this makes it not possible to register online. I remember doing this previously without any problem going from 2015 to 2016. The subscription number did not change and I received the e-mail 4 days ago (Friday). Is there a new process or is there something wrong here?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Error: Invalid Subscription Key

Post by davidc »

You should be able to generate a new key by going to My Account->Registered Products. There should be an Upgrade Offline Key button next to your product subscription information.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
RichardJordan3

Post by RichardJordan3 »

That is what I am doing. That is also when the portal page gives me that error.

J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

The problem has been addressed and your new license key has been generated. Please visit your account page to retrieve it.
June Alane Reif
RichardJordan3

Post by RichardJordan3 »

I see it updated now. Many thanks!
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

You're welcome!
June Alane Reif
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.