MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand ERROR

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
smokingjoe

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand ERROR

Post by smokingjoe »

Powershell Studio 2017 Build 5.4.142

Operating system Windows 10x64 Enterprise

During this build of the IDE I see errors when doing the following two commands:
$ReadScanObjcmd = New-Object MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand
$ReadScanObjAdapter = New-Object MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataAdapter

The rest of the code around this has been working for sometime so this is nothing new and should work fine. I loaded the same code in Windows Powershell ISE and it worked with no issues.

Finally out of frustration I uninstalled Powershell Studio 2017. I then re-installed to build
PowerShell Studio 2017 v5.4.139

Now I have NO issues. Something changed between the version and I get errors. Please let me know if I can provide any additional files.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand ERROR

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The part that runs scripts has not changed really. It probably would help to know what exactly the errors are you are seeing.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Please update to the latest build (v5.4.143) and let us know if the issue persist.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
smokingjoe

Post by smokingjoe »

Looks like that may have resolved the issue. Update failed but uninstalled and re-installed. Will post another update if I see more issues in the same area.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.