Complimentary Productivity Pack - not be verified

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
GDMDeployment

Complimentary Productivity Pack - not be verified

Post by GDMDeployment »

Hello
I just got PowerShell studio 2017, the license works ok. But I’m not able to activate my Complimentary Productivity Pack with the 47 characters license key provided.
I get “your subscription could not be verified online. Please check that you entered the number correctly.

Tried to reinstall PowerRegEx V1.3.32, but the same issue still occurs.

// Markus
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Complimentary Productivity Pack - not be verified

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please email the PPK key you are attempting to use to support@sapien.com
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

I believe I discovered an issue with PowerRegEx. Please try activating the Productivity Pack key using PowerShell Help or PrimalPad and then see if PowerReg runs unlocked.

Thank you,
David
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

We updated PowerRegEx, please try the latest version (v1.3.33) and let us know if it resolves your issue.

Thank you,

David
David
This topic is 6 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.