Issue registering PowerShell Studio 2016

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bbarton1169

Issue registering PowerShell Studio 2016

Post by bbarton1169 »

I am trying to register PowerShell Studio 2016 to my account so that I may post in the forums. When I use what I believe is my license key or subscription key, I receive one of the attached error messages. Please let me know how I can get this resolved.

Thank you!
Sapien2.PNG
Sapien2.PNG (1.73 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
Sapien.PNG
Sapien.PNG (38.5 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Issue registering PowerShell Studio 2016

Post by J A Reif »

Please e-mail your 16-digit subscription number to websupport@sapien.com and reference this forum post so that we can look into this matter for you.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.