New Project Defaults to Form Project

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Cbrucker

New Project Defaults to Form Project

Post by Cbrucker »

Product, version and build: Sapien PowerShell Studio 2017 5.4.135
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit
PowerShell Version: 5.1.14393 Revision 693

This is more of a feature request than an actual bug, but I find it quite annoying. The majority of scripts that I create in PowerShell Studio start off as empty projects, not form projects. The default behavior for a new project is a new form project, even though the software has a dedicated option in the file menu to create a new form project. I'm not advocating that this be changed as the default behavior, but I would like to have this be a preference that could be set. So in my preferences, I could have the default option for new project be New Empty Project.

I hope this makes sense, please let me know if you have any other questions.
DevinL

Re: New Project Defaults to Form Project

Post by DevinL »

[TOPIC MOVED TO WISH LIST AND FEATURE REQUESTS FORUM BY MODERATOR]
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DevinL

Re: New Project Defaults to Form Project

Post by DevinL »

This would indeed be more of a Feature Request, and as such, I've moved it to the correct forum and will file this in our internal system.

We have this feature for individual files, however, I agree that it would be nice to have for projects as well.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.