Sapien Update

Use this forum to ask questions about installation or issues encountered while installing our software.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
timstspry17

Sapien Update

Post by timstspry17 »

Product, version and build: PrimalXML, 4.3.45
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product:64 bit
Operating system:Windows 10 Professional
32 or 64 bit OS:64 bit

I was using PowerShell Studio 2016 when Sapien update notified me that several products had updates, PrimalXML being one of them. Sapien update terminated with an error while downloading, like it has numerous times before. So, I had to manually download each 2017 product that I own and install it manually. Something in this process turned my license for PrimalXML into a trial license and a check of my licenses on your website showed that I had activated all the licenses that I own.
DevinL

Re: Sapien Update

Post by DevinL »

I'm sorry to hear that this happened, I'm trying to reproduce this on my end to make sure we can prevent this from happening to anyone else.

While I try to do this, I can reset all or one of your activations to see if you can reactivate PrimalXML. If you would like me to do this, please let me know if you want me to reset both activations or a particular device.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
timstspry17

Post by timstspry17 »

Yes, please reset the license for this computer - WINSRV2012R2STD

Thanks!
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

There ya go! I've reset the requested machines activation for PrimalXML.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
timstspry17

Post by timstspry17 »

Thank you for doing this!! I am attaching a couple of screen shots of when the Sapien update manager failed. This has happened to me on more than one machine. Hope this helps!
Attachments
2017-01-27_16-19-34.png
2017-01-27_16-19-34.png (11.27 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
2017-01-27_16-18-22.png
2017-01-27_16-18-22.png (8.7 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.