datagridtextbox element in Primalforms 2011?

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

I am looking to add a grid with user-defined text fields. I browsing through MSDN, I think the datagridtextbox is what I need. But I don't see that as an available element in my Primalforms 'toolbox'. There are datagrid, datagridview, and textbox. But the former two need to be bound to existing data and latter has no option to draw grid lines.Do I need to enable a different assembly to import this element?
Mike
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

I am looking to add a grid with user-defined text fields. I browsing through MSDN, I think the datagridtextbox is what I need. But I don't see that as an available element in my Primalforms 'toolbox'. There are datagrid, datagridview, and textbox. But the former two need to be bound to existing data and latter has no option to draw grid lines.Do I need to enable a different assembly to import this element?
Mike
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

That is correct.

Windows Forms does not have a control by that name. You must be confusing this with some other proprietary control that may be available from other vendors.

The closest we com it here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... xcell.aspx

All controls are listed here:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k50ex0x9.aspx

This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.