Remove MSSCCI Provider

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PsCustomObject

Remove MSSCCI Provider

Post by PsCustomObject »

Product, version and build: 2015 4.2.99
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system: Windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS:64

All,

as per subject I have installed TFS MSSCCI provider and configured PowerShell Studio for it, I have thenn removed the provider as I don't need it anymore but PowerShell Studio is complaining (rightly so) on startup and shutdown.

Is there a way to remove the provider? I have disabled Soruce control in options for the moment but would need to re-enable it later on.

Thanks in advance for any pointer.

L.
DevinL

Re: Remove MSSCCI Provider

Post by DevinL »

If the provider is still listed in PowerShell Studio then something must have gone wrong during the uninstall process.

How did you remove the provider? And have you attempted to reinstall and uninstall it?
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
PsCustomObject

Post by PsCustomObject »

Thanks Devin,

I've uninstalled through the standard add/remove program, all in all no error messages or anything has been displayed so as far as I could tell all went through smoothly.

I will anyhow try to reinstall and remove and see what happens.

Will update as soon as I'm able to do so.
PsCustomObject

Post by PsCustomObject »

Well the old good "re-install, uninstall" did the trick :)

Case closed.
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Glad to hear it worked! If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.