Download old version of PrimalScript?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
aberns

Download old version of PrimalScript?

Post by aberns »

I have been using an old version of PrimalScript for several years (4.1 Pro). I recently had to reinstall my OS (Vista) and found that my old PrimalScript installer doesn't work. Every time I try to run the file, I'm told Windows cannot access it. I've even tried running the file "as administrator" to no avail.

My finances are such that I can't afford to update to the latest version, so I was wondering if I can re-download the old version. I do still have my license key.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Download old version of PrimalScript?

Post by J A Reif »

Our sales department has successfully been able to register your key. You will be receiving an email to this effect shortly. The installer will now be available for download on your account page under Legacy Software. I am glad, however, that you posted this issue as it helps point out the importance of registering one's software. So - as a note to other users who may run into this - If your software is registered here on our site, it will always be available for download via your account page. :) Unregistered software runs the risk of disappearing into oblivion!

Have a great day!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.