Removing a Server From The list

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
adventurousghost

Removing a Server From The list

Post by adventurousghost »

could someone tell me how to remove/delete a server that I've added to ipowershell pro server lists. I know that if I hold my finger on i button near each server they start to vibrate but there is no X or anything to delete them.

Thanks,
DevinL

Re: Removing a Server From The list

Post by DevinL »

There is supposed to be an X in the corner in order to delete it. I'm looking in to this now and will let you know when I find out more.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

I've confirmed this is a bug and we'll have this fixed as soon as possible, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
DevinL
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Unfortunately, an image asset was accidentally deleted from the last build. That asset (the big X for deletion) has been re-added to the next build. That should be available on the app store as an automatic download in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay and thank you for catching the problem.
F.G. Rios
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

The latest build, 5.0.135, which is available as of today fixes this.

Please update and let us know if you have any further issues.
DevinL
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.